Our curator of decorative arts is looking for information on the sculptor
and designer Richard M. Graham. He was chairman of the Basic Studies program
at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design back in 1972.

He is listed in the 1976 edition of Who's Who in American Art. Internet
searches have been unfruitful.

He has a piece in our "Toy's Designed by Artists" collection and we would
like to update our files.

I'd appreciate any more recent information anyone could lead us to--more
recent activities, whether he is still living, and contact information.

Patrice O'Donoghue
Librarian
Arkansas Arts Center
501 East 9th St., Little Rock AR 72202