i agree with you partially, dr. peniston, though your impartiality (in your
mention of damascus and teheran) seems to be open to debate... why aren't we
mentioning the looting done buy the british museum, the louvre, and the met (for
example), the destruction, for example, of jewish material culture in many a
region?

i agree completely with you about the inappropriateness of political campaigning,
though your choice of cities is political by implication.... let's return
-everything- to everybody, no? let's get real

-don spicehandler, nyc