I found out the publisher is only up to the letter G for this resource.
Thanks to those who provided me with the information!  You are great.

--Peggy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:19:09 -0600 (MDT)
From: Peggy Keeran <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Raphaele or Rafaele Soprani

A curator at the Denver Art Museum is looking for a biographical entry for
Rafaele (or Raphaele) Soprani (17th century) and has asked if there is an
entry for him in the Dizionario Biografico degli Italiai.

Does anyone have this resource and, if so, would you be able to provide me
with the vol. and page # information so the curator can order it via ILL?
(If possible, would you be able to fax it to me and I'll get to him?)

Thanks for any help you can give.

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian
Penrose Library