I am wondering if anyone can help - I need to secure a copy of the
following article from October, vol. 103 Winter 2003 (published by
MIT press)

Line Describing a Cone and Related Films
Anthony McCall
pp. 42 - 62

I realize it's a long article, but am hoping that someone can either
fax it or send it electronically, if possible.

Thank you

Ruth Wallach
University of Southern California