Dear colleagues:

Please accept a correction in the subject line of the previously
posted appeal to ARLIS/NA artists (all chapters).  I regret the
unfortunate typo.  Indeed, Alexandra and I are trying to gauge ALL
members' interest in holding an art exhibition.  From Philadelphia,
we know that our Society includes many very talented colleagues.
We hope to showcase your artwork in New York and look forward
to your responses.

Thank you.

Suzanna and Alexandra

Suzanna Simor, Director         Alexandra de Luise, Curator
{ HYPERLINK mailto:[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]                 { HYPERLINK mailto:[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
T (178) 997-3771                                T (718) 997-3748
F (718) 997-3753                                F (718) 997-3753