Can anyone suggest another avenue to try for this? I found some images on
Google but they look more recent (student is checking now). I found
nothing in BHA,; articles in AFT and Lexis-Nexis are too recent. Tried our
catalog and that of the University of California system without success.

Edith L. Crowe
Art & Humanities Librarian
San Jose State University Library
http://library.sjsu.edu

Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
http://www.mythsoc.org
----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 04/18/03 05:09 PM -----

todd gieseler <[log in to unmask]>
04/18/03 12:11 PM