Dear Jane,

The following is a great program at the Cooper-Hewitt
National Design Museum.  It is designed for
teachers/educators looking for ways to problem solve
with students.  I would call the Education/Public
Programs Department at the Cooper-Hewitt to see if you
could set-up something similar for a group of
executives.  I attended last year's institute and it
was wonderful.

fyi, Stephanie Sueppel (read below)

Summer Design Institute is an intensive workshop for
educators that features international leaders in
design education who share their best practices for
incorporating design strategies across the K-12
classroom curriculum.

Summer Design Institute is a partnership between
Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum and AIGA.

For more information, call (212) 849-8385.

From teachers:

“Summer Design Institute is a great introduction to
the relevance of design in life and education!”

“The hands-on activities during Summer Design
Institute were very exciting and can be easily adapted
to my classroom. Doing the projects myself, instead of
just learning about them, helps me gear each activity
to the needs and skill levels of my students.”

http://search.yahoo.com