Pardon this really stupid question...

I'm having trouble checking in my recent issues of Art Newspaper. Shouldn't
the issues starting with Jan. 2003 be vol. 14? Nos. 133, 134 and 135 are all
printed vol. 13. Is this correct? No. 133 is printed as vol. 9, clearly an
error. I sent the publisher an email, but they did not respond. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,
Lynda

Lynda Bunting, Librarian