Dear colleagues,

I have an unusual question: do any of you know of museum programs for
business executives that involve artistic activities such as painting,
drawing, etc.? This would be in the context of events such as leadership
seminars, creative thinking workshops and such.

Our museum is hosting an evening event for executives on a week-long
leadership class and the museum education staff is looking for creative
ideas of hands-on artistic activities that would help these business people
focus on problem-solving using art as a medium for working out problems.

All ideas are welcome.
Jane

Jane Devine Mejia, Architecture/Art Librarian
Architecture Library, 117 Bond Hall
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556-5652
tel:574-631-9401/631-6654