I agree with Linda Tompkins-Baldwin.  I joined this list serve and ARLIS to
learn from the experience of other art librarians. No offence, but quite
frankly, I don't care about your opinions on Bush or Iraq and I think it is
inappropriate to vent them here.  (which of course I am now doing myself)

Jennifer B. Beals
Art & Architecture Librarian
University of Tennessee
Hodges Library