I know you are very busy, but I'd like to ask you to help forward
information  for our recruitment for our fall 2003 group of Knowledge River
Scholars at the U. of Arizona library school. We are looking for committed,
energetic Latinos and Native Americans who want to be librarians. The
application deadline has been extended to April 30, 2003 and all of the
necessary information is available at the Knowledge River Web Site:

http://knowledgeriver.arizona.edu/

Or call 520.621.6428

We have a great program with many culturally relevant classes, good
financial aid, and lots of personal attention for students. Please share
this with anyone you think would be interested or might know someone who is.

Take care,
Pat Tarin
Director, Knowledge River
School of Information