At the Baltimore conference, I discussed in a few sessions the current
situation at Nexus Press here in Atlanta.  A number of people asked me to
send them a copy of the Nexus Press backlist so they could make some
purchases and help the cause of keeping them open and viable.

If you're interested in receiving the list, please contact me by e-mail by
Friday, April 18th and I'll send one out to you.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Moira
Moira Steven, Head Librarian (and member of the Friends of Nexus Press)
Atlanta College of Art Library
1280 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA  30309
Phone: 404-733-5021/Fax: 404-733-5312