I would like to propose a session for the ARLIS NY conference that focuses
on librarians who also publish as art historians.  Specifically, I'd be
interested in papers that deal with North American topics and evoke time,
place and culture--although I'm open to suggestion if your expertise lies
somewhere else.  What I have in mind is a session with 3 speakers who speak
first about their research process, then present a 20 minute finished paper.
Please contact me directly if you would be interested in participating in
such a program.

Tom Riedel

Tom Riedel
Distance Services Librarian