Sorry for the duplicate posting, but in case you were
not at our Baltimore conference meeting, please read
below.  Thanks.

Greetings to all Art and Design School Division
members,

-Do you remember being in Baltimore, or is it just a
distant memory now?
-Do you remember that one of the sessions we proposed
was a discussion about how Art and Design School
members tailor their information literacy classes to
meet the needs of visual learners (studio art students
in particular?)
-Do you have any further ideas about what exactly you
would like to be included in a such a panel discussion
(e.g., give more specific ideas about the topics you
would like to discuss or programs that your school has
established)
-Do  you know anyone who would make a great panelist?
(a dynamic, energetic speaker who has a lot to say on
the subject)
-Are you willing to be a panelist yourself?

We are suggesting that this proposal would be listed
under the category of:
     Professional Practices: This category focuses on
those specific procedures and approaches that reflect
the workings of an art library,
      visual resources collection, or the work of the
art professional.
 Panel Discussion.  Open Session; 90-minutes:  a panel
of 3-4 individuals and 1 moderator.  Panelists will
discuss a variety of ideas,
      perspectives, or approaches about the given
topic.  A moderated comment and discussion period will
follow the discussion.

All proposals for the 2004 conference in New York are
due by May 5.   The clock is ticking (and we just lost
an hour with the time change!), so please get back to
us with ideas a.s.a.p. (especially those of you who
indicated interest in such a panel at our ADSD
meeting).

Thanks in advance,
Nensi Brailo and Rachel Beckwith, co-moderators

Nensi Brailo
Reference/Electronic Services Librarian
Meyer Library, California College of Arts and Crafts
5212 Broadway
Oakland CA 94618
phone: (510)594-3659
e-mail: [log in to unmask]