Has a theme been decided on for next year's ARLIS/NA Meeting?

Also, can we turn the Saturday Welcome Party into a reception/fundraiser?
The first two hours can be open to ARLIS members and the last two to three
hours to the public--I have some ideas...

Would it be better to contact Ted and the NY planning group off line?

Miguel