Dear colleagues:
For several years, the Collection Development Committee of ARLIS/NA has
maintained a list of web resources related to collection development.  This
was enhanced last year by the addition of a massive guide to book vendors
and O.P. resources, compiled by Paula Gabbard and Joy Kestenbaum.  Although
navigation is still a bit primitive, a great deal of useful notes and
contact information is provided.  We welcome additions and corrections to
the dealers list or other resources; please forward them to me at

The link on the ARLIS/NA web site is now listed under "Useful links";
direct access is http://hcl.harvard.edu/finearts/colldev.

Best wishes,
Amanda

Amanda Bowen