Museum Division Members:

For the Update column article due next Thursday, April 10, I was thinking of
compiling examples of FAQ's and "How to research art" information found on
institution web sites.   At the recent Division meeting, Milan Hughston
offered MOMA's FAQ posting as a guideline to follow, but are there any
others?   I thought it would useful to make them available to the rest of us
so we can add (or tweak) our perspective web sites.

If you could reply to me directly by Tuesday or Wednesday, I would greatly
appreciated it.

Lilah

Lilah J. Mittelstaedt
Reference Librarian