I want to thank you all for the great weeding advice Ir eceived after my inquiry.

Looks like we'll be keeping most of the books I asked about.

Can anyone tell me what the original cover lookedl ike to the "Family of Man" catalog of 1955?  I think ours has been re-covered though I am not sure because it is not in traditional library binding like the rest of our re-bounds.

Thanks again!

Elise Willa Pincu
Broward County Library
A Service of the Broward County Board Of County Commissioners
100 South Andrews Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33301
(954) 357-7433; Fax (954)357-7411
e-mail: [log in to unmask]