Hi, Conference Attendees,
If you have trouble contacting executive sedan service for airport transportation, there are several other excellent choices that will charge about the same. They are listed on the web site at
http://arlis2003.library.jhu.edu/2003ConfBasic.html#trans

I have been asked about the weather in Baltimore. Today it is in the 60s and raining. We've had an extremely unusual winter so I recommend that you check the weather right before you leave. A good weather site is Yahoo'a at http://weather.yahoo.com/

See you later this week.
Linda

Linda Tompkins-Baldwin
Library Director