Dear colleagues,

If you have been through the process of assessing the condition of your
audiovisual and electronic holdings, you have probably devised or adapted
one or more data sheets for documenting each item and its condition. We are
looking for examples of such data sheets to adapt to an eventual project of
our own. If you have examples, would you mind sharing them with us? They
could be sent to me electronically or by fax or post.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Rosemary Haddad
Associate Librarian
Canadian Centre for Architecture
1920, rue Baile
Montréal, QC   H3H 2S6
CANADA
Tel. (514) 939-7000 ext.1374     Fax  (514) 939-7020
Email:  [log in to unmask]    URL:  http://www.cca.qc.ca