Dear Conference Attendees,
If you have self-scheduled a meeting in McKeldon or Schaefer during the conference, please be aware that you are scheduling a meeting room only. We do not have money in the conference budget to provide AV equipment or catering. If your group would like to pay for these items, you can make arrangements with the hotel and they will bill you directly. You will need to let me know first, though, so I can release the room to your group. As long as ARLIS holds the room, they cannot make arrangements with your group directly. Thanks.
Linda Tompkins-Baldwin
Local Arrangements Chair

Linda Tompkins-Baldwin
Library Director