This is a REMINDER to the ARLIS/NA mystery-
readers, that we will convene for lunch and
book discussion on Sunday, March 23, at the
hotel restaurant.

Our meeting place is tentatively set for
Shula's Steak 2 (which seems to be the only
choice for lunch at the hotel).  Because this venue
was chosen sight-unseen from the hotel website,
please check the message board for updates
in case a problem arises.

In terms of timing, please come early or stay
late--depending on your schedule.  I'll try
to get to the table before noon and will be
happy to dawdle late over good discussion.

Two final reminders:
(1) Iris Snyder made the great suggestion
that we bring a paperback we've enjoyed to
swap for someone else's favorite at the meeting.
Participation is optional...but it sounds like
great fun to me.  I'll bring one!

(2)  Don't forget to check out Jill Cogen's
Baltimore bibliography "For Mystery Lovers"
on the conference website:
http://arlis2003.library.jhu.edu/2003ConfAboutBalt.html#mysteries

See you all soon.
Linda