Dear Colleagues,

For the last two months I have been trying to find a copy of the following
book for sale: Severin Roesen by Judith Hansen O'Toole (ISBN  0838751849).
I currently have grant funds to purchase this book, which is very rare and
therefore very expensive.  Unfortunately, I must commit the funds by the end
of the quarter, which means that I must find a copy soon.  I have searched
pretty much all of the online used book databases I could find (Bookfinder,
Amazon, ABE, etc.) and put a request for the book in with many used book
dealers, and while they have been helpful, none of them have been
particularly hopeful about finding this book in my time frame.

So, I was wondering if any of you have a spare copy of this book sitting
around (in a duplicate pile, in your museum shop, wherever!) that you might
be willing to sell.  If you do, or if you have any other ideas where I might
find this book, I would be grateful.

Sincerely,
Chris Jorgensen
Head Librarian
Milton R. and Pauline S. Abrahams Library
Joslyn Art Museum
2200 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68102-1292
402.661.3843 (Voice)