Hi All:

Just a quick note to thank all of you who took the time to respond to my
query regarding cheaper forms of slide storage. A special thank you to
Jeanette Mills, who sent me several website links for a stackable slide
center, all of which proved to be extremely useful.  I will be pitching
these alternatives to those in charge next week, and I'm hoping to see
positive results!

Thank you all again for taking the time to respond, and I appreciate your
wealth of knowledge, both intellectual and practical!

Best,
Kelly Robinson
--
Kelly Robinson
Archivist

Barton Myers Associates, Inc.  Architects | Planners
1025 Westwood Boulevard
Los Angeles, California
90024-2902
310.208.2227