To anyone who may know:
One of my speakers for the EcoArt session will be doing a live web
presentation with a Powerbook, and I want to make sure we won't run into
any technological snags before or during the presentation.  Can you give me
any advice on what to watch out for so everything goes smoothly?  I'm
assuming the hookups at the conference will be able to accomodate any kind
of laptop by simply plugging it into the existing hardware, but I'm always
a little nervous about live anything at a conference.

Any tips appreciated....
Mo

Mo Dawley
Art and Drama Librarian