We are hoping you will join us on Monday, March 24, at 3 PM for the session
entitled "Back to the Future: Space Design for Library Technology."  We will
feature four speakers, each experienced with different aspects of designing
new space for today's libraries and VR collections.

If anyone is willing to record this session, please contact me or Sue as soon
as possible.

See you soon!

Betsy Peck Learned and Sue Koskinen, Co-Moderators

Betsy Peck Learned
Architecture Librarian
Roger Williams University
Bristol, RI 02809