Colleagues, can you help answer the following question?

"I know there is a word,  "palimpsest" used to describe the part of the
manuscript where text has  been removed so that new text can fit in its
place.  I also know that "pentimenti" refers to a painting or drawing
where the  under-workings show through as a "ghost" image.

Is there a word which is used to describe the "bleeding" through of
text or writing in a manuscript or sketchbook from the back side of one

page to the front of the other?"

Thank you.

Gail Gilbert
Margaret M. Bridwell Art Library