Since so many of the regular columns in Update change editors at the annual
conference, I want to make sure I know to whom I should be sending
reminders and guidelines. The next submission deadline is April 10 (for the
June issue), so this is particularly important for the new---or
continuing--editors of the following columns:

Museum Libraries Division
Visual Resources Division
Architecture Section
Cataloging Section
Bibliographic Notes.
Reference and Information Services Section
And these chapters: Ohio Valley; Northern California; Mountain West;
Western New York, and New England

Please let me know if you are a new or continuing columnist--or if you know
who has taken over from you. Some people identified themselves to me at the
conference, but please write to confirm. And thanks for all your help and
support.

Linda Zieper
Update Editor