From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Rijn Templeton
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 1:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Librarians As Teachers

The Librarians As Teachers Group will meet in Baltimore on Saturday, March 22 from 8:00-9:00am in the Schaefer Room. Please join us to discuss the following topics (and perhaps others too):
1. What teaching techniques, approaches, plans, and/or last minute divine inspirations have worked well for you?
2. Developing a clearinghouse website for posting lesson plans, assignments, syllabi, resources, etc.
3. Setting up regular group e-mail contact and/or e-meetings

See you in Baltimore!

Thanks from the co-facilitators,
          Rijn Templeton ([log in to unmask])
          Betsy Peck Learned ([log in to unmask])