Hello Ray Anne and the list.

Bixler Art and Music Library at Colby College maintains both PCs and MACs
for various applications. I have recently shifted my focus in our AV lab
from conventional AV equipment to computer based listening and viewing. To
that end, after consulting with our faculty and systems folks, we will
purchase the new IMACs with 17 inch flat screen monitors to serve for DVD
viewing, internet viewing, CD listening, and particular software applications.

Margaret D. Ericson
Bixler Art/Music Library
Colby College
Waterville, ME 04901