Dear Colleagues,

Since we are now collecting materials on contemporary art, this will also
include videos, DVDs, CDs or any other format relating to video
art, performance art, sound art, and Internet art.  We need to purchase
equipment for students to use for viewing and listening and clicking on
these art forms.

I need advice on the best equipment to use for this purpose ASAP.  Thanks
in advance to anyone who can help.  Yours,  Ray Anne Lockard

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound