From: Kathleen Stacey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 2:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Swiss Numismatic Review

Hello, colleagues!  Another bizarre reference request from Charm City!

In the curatorial files for one of our objects, there is the following
reference:
Cornelius C. Vermeule, "Numismatics in Antiquity," Swiss Numismatic
Review, 54, 1975, p. 28, no. 53.

I can't seem to find any indication that this journal title, Swiss
Numismatic Review, actually exists!  I've searched OCLC and about a
zillion online catalogs, including LOC, and can't find anything even
similar.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?  Is the title wrong?  Is it really
in German or French?  If someone who has access to RLIN could search
this for me, I'd be eternally grateful.  Any hints or leads that anyone
could provide would be great.

Thanks!

Kathleen Stacey
Head Librarian