Important--Please note:
The Architecture Section meeting is scheduled for MONDAY MARCH 24, 2003,
6-7:30 pm, not March 23, as stated on my recently posted agenda.   Sorry
for the typo!

In addition, the program overview and the Section website list the meeting
location as Preston, while the daily listing posts it as McKeldin.   I will
confirm location and re-post information as soon as possible.

See you all soon,
Kitty