Hi Visual Resources Division Members:

Here is the agenda for our business meeting in Baltimore, Saturday March 22
from 4:00 - 5:30 p.m., Lincoln Room:

  1. Welcome
  2. Approval of St. Louis meeting minutes
     http://www.chatham.edu/users/staff/dnolting/businessmeeting2002.html
  3. Election of Vice Moderator/Moderator-Elect
  4. Thanks to Members
  5. Joint Task Force on Continuing Education: Report on Summer VR
Institute by Mary Wassermann
  6. Discussion about dissolution of VRAC and of VRD's role in ARLIS/NA
DSRT structure
  7. Update on Projects--Lantern Slides; Pictorial History of Visual Resources
  8. What sessions are VRD members proposing for 2004?
  9. Other Business
10. Adjournment

Please let me know if there are additional agenda items by Wednesday.

Thanks,
Sheryl Wilhite
VRD Moderator

Sheryl L. Wilhite