Dear Colleagues,

A quick question.  I have recently renewed my membership to ARLIS/NA
online, but have not received any type of confirmation,nor have I
been able to reach anyone at the 800 number for the past couple of
weeks.  Now I realize that I need a password to access information in
the member's section that comes with that missing confirmation.  Does
the confirmation come by e-mail?

What should I do next?

thanks,

lucie
--
Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Collections/User Ed Coordinator

tele. 434-924-6604      [log in to unmask]