The ILL Discussion Group will be meeting on Saturday, March 22, 5:00-6:00 pm
in the Preston room. I am especially hoping all RLG libraries who have
already loaded ILL Manager can attend and contribute to the discussion of
this major change which is heavy on many of our minds.  Some of us still
have yet to load the software (as time marches onward to the June 30th
cutoff of "classic" ILL!!!) and covet the wisdom of those who have gone
ahead.  Those who use other ISO compliant databases are more than welcome to
share their experiences as well.

Agenda:

I.  Introductions
II.  ILL Manager
    a.  Installation experiences (including IS department involvement)
    b.  Workflow issues/challenges after migration
III.  Other ISO compliant systems
IV.  OCLC Web interface
    a.  Migration of NAD to ILL Policies Directory
V.  Shipping/packaging
VI.  Statistics
VII.  Economic effects

See you soon!