Just a final reminder that the ARLIS/NA Collection Development Discussion
Group will be meeting in Baltimore on Friday evening, 21 March from
5:00-6:00 P.M. in the Adams Room of the conference hotel.

Because of the short time slot, we will try to devote most of the meeting
to an open "round robin" discussion of any questions participants bring to
the table.  Please bring your collection development questions or issues,
and we'll address as many of them as we can.

The final meeting of the "sunsetted" Collection Development Committee will
take place in the same room from 4 to 5.  This is an open meeting, so any
conference participants are welcome to attend.

Thanks
Tim Shipe