This is not directly art-related, but since there are a few smaller
libraries out there, you might have some recommendations.

A Jewish community center here in Boca Raton is interested in setting up a
library of about 1500 books, mostly on Jewish-related information.  They
want some sort of software where patrons can perform easy searches to find
what they want, although it is more than likely that (a) they will not be
using a standardized classification system, and (b) they will not be doing
traditional cataloging using MARC but would instead use basic template
cataloging.  I'm not even sure they're going to have traditional
circulation procedures.  In other words, we're talking about bare-bones
non-librarian easy-to-use library catalog-type software.  Any suggestions?

Please email me over the next couple of days if you have some thoughts.  I
would need contact information for these companies also if you have it
available.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

        -- Roberto

Roberto C. Ferrari
Head of Access Services
Arts & Humanities Librarian