Hello ADSL members,

In preparation for the annual Art & Design School Libraries Division
meeting in Baltimore, Monday, March 24, 2003, 6-7:30 P.M., would any
ADSL members forward to me items that you would like to include on this
year's metting agenda?  (The agenda itself will be circulated on
ARLIS-L by Monday 3/17/2003.)

This might include topics for discussion that affect art and design
libraries, proposals of interest for the 2004 ARLIS/NA conference in New
York, or other miscellaneous points.  In recent years, topics have
included the preparation of accreditation best practices guides, the
creation of rosters of schools open to library school interns, and the
status of librarians as faculty or staff members.

I would like to discuss bibliographic options in the various fields of
design.  Are we satisfied by the breadth and thoroughness of design
periodical indexes?

Finally, please consider taking on a leadership role within the ADSL
Division as Vice-Moderator for 2003-2004;  please forward to me your
name (or that of an unsuspecting colleague)and a brief statement of
purpose at:
Please send this by noon PST, Monday, 3/17.

Thank you very much.

Alan Michelson
ADSL Moderator, 2002-2003
UCLA Arts Library