Just a reminder to all who will be attending the ARLIS/NA conference in
Baltimore that the
Private Librarians and Library Consultants Discussion Group will be meeting
Saturday, March 22 from 3-4 pm in the McKeldin room.
This meeting is for all of us who need to supplement our art librarian's
income in these hard times.  Please come and share the various private and
free-lance projects you have found.

Topics of discussion will include (but need not be limited to):

-Finding clients
-Writing proposals
-Databases
-Cataloging
-Conservation
-Space planning
-Estimating costs
-Estimating time tables and schedules
-Dealing with taxes

I look forward to meeting the entrepreneurial and adventurous art
librarians!

Eric Wolf, Assistant Cataloger
Frick Art Reference Library of the Frick Collection
10 East 71st Street, New York, NY 10023
Tel: 212-547-0679    Fax: 212-547-0680
Email address: [log in to unmask]