Dear ARLIS listservers,

I have a copy of:
Painting in Italy, 1500-1600  /  S.J. Freedberg, 3rd ed., Yale University
Press, 1993, ISBN 0-300-05587-0 (pbk.)

Would someone who has this book in their collection be kind enough to check
the dimensions?
My copy is 21 inches.  The OCLC record which seems to match this is
#29751996.  But, it shows that it is 27 cm.  Is there a chance that the 27
cm. is a typo?  If not, then it looks like I should create a new record,
because of the substantial difference in size?

My other question is that my copy shows LC number 75-15156, while the OCLC
record shows 93-237078.  If I search by the 75 number, it doesn't bring up
this 3rd ed. record, but it brings up earlier editions.  So, could  this be
a publishing mistake-- putting an earlier LC number in the book?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Michele Turner
Librarian
Currier Museum of Art