Apologies for any cross-posting.

WILU (Workshop on Instruction in Library Use) 2003 at the University of
Windsor
Bridging the Gap  -  Teaching Across Boundaries

Registration for the 32nd WILU Conference is now open and will run until
Tuesday, March 18th.

Space is limited to 150 partipants, so register early!

The WILU Conference will run from May 12th to 14th at the University of
Windsor in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.  We have a DYNAMIC programme and
speakers lined up, including Dr. Clara Chu (UCLA faculty member and winner
of ALA's 2002 Equality Award) and Lisa Hinchliffe (Coordinator for
Information Literacy Services and Instruction at the University of
Illinois, Urbana-Champaign).  Choose sessions from our four streams:

   Information Literacy Theory
   Research in Information Literacy
   Best Instructional Practices
   Teaching Workshops

Then kick up your heels at our social events.  There is much to learn, see
and do in Windsor and Detroit.  So, come bridge the gap with us and enhance
your ability to teach across boundaries.

For more information and to register for the conference, please go to the
WILU web site at:
http://wilu2003.uwindsor.ca

We look forward to seeing YOU at WILU 2003 in Windsor!

Sharon Munro
Reference/Collections Librarian
Leddy Library,
University of Windsor,
Windsor, Ontario,
N9B 3P4
Tel:  (519) 253-3000, ext. 3850
Fax:  (519) 971-3668
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Martha K. Wolfe
Collection Services Librarian
The Leddy Library, University of Windsor
Windsor, Ontario N9B 3P4 CANADA
tel.: 519 253-3000, ext. 3196
fax.: 519 971-3668
E-mail: [log in to unmask]