[Pardon the cross-posting of this message...we want to include others who
may not be on the GLIRT list.]

Ted Goodman, as our Board Liaison, and I, incoming chair of the Gay and
Lesbian Interests Round Table (GLIRT) of ARLIS/NA, are pleased to announce
that GLIRT will have its annual business meeting on Sunday, March 23rd at
noon.  We have decided to try something different from a traditional early
morning meeting and this year will have the meeting during lunch.  The
business lunch tentatively is scheduled to take place at the Lord Baltimore
Grille at the Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore
(http://www.radisson.com/hoteldirectory/hotelbio.jsp?hotelCode=MDBALHAR&),
which is located next door to our conference hotel.  Lunch will be at your
own expense.

All members of the Round Table, as well as anyone interested in
gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender/queer issues, are welcome to attend this
business meeting and lunch.

Please email me ASAP if you would like to attend so that I may make a
reservation for our group.

You also may email me with any items for the meeting agenda.  Topics will
include discussion of the continued existence of ARLIS/NA round tables, the
web site, thoughts for programs for next year's conference in New York
City, et al.

        -- Roberto

Roberto C. Ferrari
Chair, GLIRT