Mystery lovers,
We have the good fortune to have Kathy Harig, owner of Baltimore's "Mystery Loves Company" book store (and a librarian)! as one of our exhibitors.  She'll be exhibiting art-related mysteries and distributing a bibliography of same.  She'll also have some Baltimore-related mysteries.  I sent her Jill's list and there are some titles that even she didn't know about!  Kathy will attend our luncheon and it will be a treat to have such a knowledgeable and entertaining guest!  See you all in Baltimore!

Anita Carrico
Exhibits Chair