Hi,

We have a customer who is interested in biographical information on an artist/illustrator named Ada Peacock.  We believe that she was working in the early 1950's.  The patron has a couple of gouache paintings by her, but no other information.  We found some references with Google that refer to some menu covers and some watercolors, but since nothing came up in Artist Biographies Master Index, Mallett's, Havlice, Davenport's, Art Index, Artnet, Artprice, we were hoping that perhaps she was listed in someone's local artist files.  Unfortunately, we don't have any idea of where she lived.  If anyone who has those kinds of files would check them, it would be greatly appreciated.  You can reply to me directly.

Thank you very much,

Kaarin Van Ausdal
Librarian
Music & Art Department
Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
4400 Forbes Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

00000000000000001˛+,jb?̿Mwfi.x,4?i?ڮXz!Ifxmzު笷