Dear Friends,

I will not be at the Baltimore conference because I have resigned as Library
Director at CCAC! I have growing responsibilities for aging relatives, and
decided the best thing for me was to simplify my work life and focus more on
my family. I am moving them to my building in San Francisco in the next two
weeks.

You have been such fine friends and allies for the last twelve years. Thank
you for the help and wisdom that you have shared. Thanks especially to the Art
and Design School librarians.

Janice Woo is the Interim Director at CCAC, and I hope you all get to meet her
at the ARLIS meeting. She is a wonderful addition to the Art and Design School
Directors group.

I will miss you all terribly, and regret the timing doesn't allow me to attend
ARLIS in Baltimore. Please stay in touch--I have CCAC email for another month,
but my alternate email is: [log in to unmask]

Fondly,

Mary Manning
415 922-1487