I'm sorry, I sent this request out earlier with the wrong subject.

I am looking for a class/instruction/direction/a book even about cataloging
digital images. Our federal agency has just purchased Cumulus and they will
provide software training. But I need help in developing the taxonomy,
cataloging, and describing the images. We have about 50,000 images. I will
probably assist in training 5 people to input the information into Cumulus.
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or direction.

Barbara Janis, M.L.I.S.
Librarian
Presidio Trust
P. O. Box 29052