The hustle and bustle in the ARLIS/NA headquarters tells me that the time is drawing near for our gathering in Baltimore in March.  It is obvious that not only the art librarians who are members of ARLIS/NA appreciate the high quality of this upcoming conference, but also the Vendors and Sponsors are very supportive and excited about the program and venue for this event.  We have almost exhausted our ability to place exhibitors in the trade show hall.  This is certainly a sign that there are good things to come!  Positive feedback is being received from all parts of North America on the program content.

In order to facilitate timely confirmations and to prepare our kits and materials for the registration desk - we ask that all of you be sure to get your registrations in as early as possible.  We know that this conference will prove to be a very successful one and we want to be able to contribute to that success by being prepared.

The deadline for early registrations is February 14th and we expect that some of our sessions and tours will be filled by that date.  Be sure to get your information early so you are not disappointed.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Baltimore!

Regards,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clarke
Executive Director