Hello All:  I have heard there is a list floating around of institutions
who are already hosting, or who would like to host interns interested in
art libraries or visual resources.  If you are the keeper of this list
could you please contact me?  I would like to post this information on the
Professional Development Committee webpage and make it available to the
applicants for our 2003-2004 Internship Award.

Many Thanks,
Heather

Heather Ball
Art and Architecture Librarian