VRA Conference Preregistration Deadline Extended!
I am posting this for the VRA Secretary.
John

VRA Conference Preregistration Deadline Extended!

Dear Colleagues,

I have good news about the VRA 21st Annual Conference in Houston, TX,
coming up April 7-13, 2003.  Due to the winter storm in the Eastern part of
the US, the concurrency of the CAA in New York City, Paypal being down part
of this week, and the President's Day Holiday last Monday, the
pre-registration period has been extended by one week, until Feb. 28, 2003.
That means the pre-registration discount will still apply to on-line and
mailed-in pre-registrations with a postmark of Feb. 28, 2003 or earlier.

Because of the fluidity of on-line registration, we are also pleased to
announce an additional two-week  regular full registration period from
March 1-14, 2003 only.  The pre-registration discount will NO LONGER BE
AVAILABLE during this period but you will still be able to register for the
conference conveniently on-line.  A registration in either form with a
postmark of no later than March 14 will be registered prior to the
conference.  There will be NO ON-LINE registration in Houston, and payment
will be accepted BY CHECK ONLY on site.
The Lone Star State awaits you!

Patricia McRae, VRA Secretary

Patricia McRae, VR Curator, VRA Secretary
UNLV Art Department
4505 Maryland Parkway Box 455002
Las Vegas, Nevada 89154-5002
office (702) 895-3758
fax (702) 895-4346
<http://www.vraweb.org>
--
John J. Taormina
Director of Visual Resources

Ph: 919-684-2501
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.duke.edu/web/art/

Editor, Visual Resources Association Bulletin
http://www.vraweb.org